Thursday, April 17, 2008

Traveling

I just got back from a business trip to Dallas. I wish I could say I had an enjoyable time but I was sick the entire time that I was there. For those of you that have flown with a sinus/head cold you know the misery that I was in. I really wish I had been feeling better so that I could have enjoyed Dallas. This was my second trip to Dallas and it is a really pretty city. I have been to Houston twice and to San Antonio once. If you haven't had the opportunity to visit Texas I would highly recommend it. It's a pretty cool state. The people are friendly, the food is fantastic and the music is awesome! Warning: If you don't like country music it is probably best that you not ride in my vehicle until I've grown past the phase that I've found myself in. It's driving my husband nuts but too bad, he's stuck with me! :) Seriously, if you ever find yourself with the opportunity to go to Texas, do it. It's a whole other country there!

Anyway, I mostly wanted to pop in and write something since I seem to be averaging about a month between posts. Sorry for that! Between work, being a mom and trying to squeeze in an occasional date night with Clint I find myself lacking a lot of extra time these days.

To all of my buddies with blogs - keep up the good work! Even if I suck at this blog thing, I appreciate those of you that are so witty and always have something good and fun to say.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I totally did the flying with sinus issues thing on my way home from D.C. Not fun. I am so glad you didn't like country music when we shared an office. I would have killed you. And your dog. And your cheatin' man.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

It's funny that you wrote about Texas, I just told my nieghbor how much I would love to move there. She thought I was nuts. Between you and me (and everyone else reading these comments) she is one of those people that if it's not her idea then it is completely wrong. Anyway my aunt and uncle love living in Texas. Oh and we'll forgive you for not posting more often. Life gets busy. Love ya.

J+S said...

Hooray, you posted! If we go to dinner soon, I'll drive. I don't want to listen to any country music. :) By the way, we should go to dinner soon.