Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Addy (2 weeks late!)
















Happy 5th birthday to our sweet Addy! We love you so much and are so grateful for you. Addy is such a blessing to our lives and I can't imagine life without her.

Addy had a great birthday and got to celebrate two days in a row. Clint and I took Addy to Seven Peaks (waterpark) on the day before her party. She did great and I was really proud of her. I was worried about how she would do in the water because she has not been a huge fan of the water and swimming but she had a ton of fun!

The next day we celebrated her birthday with a party at my in-laws' home (thanks David and Stephanie). Addy had an animal themed birthday party and we had an animal rescue group come and give an hour long show/presentation to the kids. We got to see a hedgehog, bird, rabbit, lizard and woodchuck. For the grand finale they brought out a tortoise and the kids got to ride her! They typically don't allow that but our group was so small they felt that it would be fine. I think it's safe to say that the kids and adults had a great time!

Thanks to everyone that came to support Addy on her special day. We love and appreciate all of you!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Love the photos! Thanks for including us, we love the annual b-day party!

J+S said...

I bet the kids absolutely loved the tortoise!