Monday, August 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Point!




Saturday we took Addy to Thanksgiving Point - thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Richards - and we had a great afternoon. We try to go a few times each year, as the seasons change, and we thoroughly enjoy it.

Our specific goal this past Saturday was to let Addy ride the horses. She did this last year and had a blast! This year she informed us that she did not need any help and she could do it all by herself. My baby isn't a baby anymore!

By the way if you've never eaten at the deli at Thanksgiving Point - you're missing out! It's really good food. I recommend the Steak and Cheese sandwich (that could be pregnancy talking).

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I have a membership there so I can get you in half price anytime! (I have to bribe you to hang out with me, you know.) C'mon, was Addy EVER a baby? :)

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Addy has really grown up! She is adorable and I bet she is looking forward to meeting little brother. I think you will find the pair to be good buddies. Lexi and Rowen are the best of friends and I love the age difference between them.

Mike and Andrea said...

Cute blog! Glad to find you! Addy is DARLING!

The Begay Family said...

Well, last week Clinton came into the office and he had Abby with him. She is definitely NOT a baby, but a little grown up! Shy, but CUTE!