Sunday, July 13, 2008

Insights from a 3 year old...

So, Lindsey tagged me to post this on my blog. I thought it would interesting to see what my 3 - almost 4 year old - would say about me...

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
"I dont' know"
2. What makes mom happy?
"You're happy because you like me"
3. What makes mom sad?
"When I throw away a necklace down the drain" (no idea what this is referring to - will have to ask follow up questions)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Tickles me"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"Like a little girl that pets dogs"
6. How old is your mom?
"47"
7. How tall is your mom?
"Really tall"
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
"Clean the dishes"
9. What does your mom do when your not around?
"Cry"
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
"Because favorite people like her"
11. What is your mom really good at?
"Good at drawing X's"
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Talk to people"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Cheetos"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"When she does a good job painting"
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Dragon Tail"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Clean"
18. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because she is the bestest mom"

6 comments:

Colleen said...

That's cute. And I'm sure she's completely right. Every time she's not around, you just cry and cry. :)

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

That was so cute. She definately loves her mom! Hey, where is your memory post so I can leave you a memory. I will check back and leave one when you have the post up so I don't look like a weirdo leaving a memory as a comment on another post and making everyone think, "oh, that poor lady has really lost it." LOL

J+S said...

Is your favorite thing to do really clean the dishes? Because I have piles and piles of them every day just waiting for you...

The Begay Family said...

I have piles, too, at my house. You are welcome any time!

Clint, Laura, Addy and Kolby said...

Yes, I know it's lame but Addy and I love to clean together. Cleaning dishes isn't necessarily my favorite thing to do but I do love a clean house!

Jayne said...

Laura loved the insights! I've been a big slacker on blogging this summer. Thanks for the tag, but if you look back in my posts I've done it :), Whew, some of those are so hard!
BTW - Happy (early) Birthday Addi!!