Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Easter!


Okay, so I know that it's a week early but Addy went to an Easter candy hunt yesterday at my work and she got hooked up! Look at her basket. Needless to say her dad was very excited at her haul and I snuck a piece or two myself. She had a lot of fun (even though it was way too cold to be out there). The sweetest thing about the entire hunt was the fact that Addy kept helping the other kids find candy. Everytime we threw out candy for the different age groups Addy would go up and hand kids big candy bars or big licorice ropes. She was even taking candy from her own basket to give to the other kids. At the beginning when it was her turn to "hunt" for candy she was standing by herself on a huge pile of candy. She turned around, put her hands to her mouth and yelled, "hey kids there is a ton of candy over here, c'mon". What a sweet child. I am grateful that she is willing to share and be unselfish. Don't worry, though, her mom made sure she got her fair share of candy!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a fun day for Addy. I love Easter. I think little girls just naturally love to help others. At least that has been my experience with Lexi. She always seems to find the child that is having a hard time in her preschool class, primary, wherever and try to comfort them. Little girls are so much fun. Hope to see you soon.

Colleen said...

That's so cute! She looks so grown up! We really need to get together sometime soon.

J+S said...

Addy looks like such a little lady now! I love that she loves to share. Thanks for posting agin!